“Breakfast in a Mug”
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 2 eggs
– 1 tablespoon water (or milk)
– cheddar cheese
– microwave butter in ceramic mug for 30 seconds. Add eggs, water, and a dash of salt and pepper to the mug. Use a fort to whisk ingredients together. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Remove and give a quick stir to ensure even cooking. Return to the microwave and cook on high for an additional 45 seconds. Top with cheddar cheese to taste.
“Ham and Cheese Wrap”
– 1 flour tortilla
– 2 slices of deli ham
– 1 slice of cheddar cheese
– 1 small tomato, sliced
– Place ham on tortilla. Rip cheese into smaller pieces and spread out over ham. Top with slices of tomato. Roll up tortilla and microwave on 70% for 90 seconds. Remove and enjoy!
– 1 cup pasta
– 1/2 cup of favorite jar of pasta sauce
–Pour about one cup of pasta into a small microwave-safe bowl. Next, fill the bowl with water until the pasta is completely covered by a few inches. Find the suggested time for cooking from the pasta box, and add on about 3–4 minutes to get your microwave cooking time. Once the pasta is done, sample a piece to make sure it is cooked enough. Since you may not have a strainer, you should be able to remove most of the water from the bowl by placing a large spoon on the edge and tipping the bowl slightly to drain the water. Once you are done, you can heat up your favorite pasta sauce from a jar for about 35 seconds in a separate bowl.
– 2 flour tortilla wraps
– shredded cheese (mexican blend is best)
– shredded lettuce, diced tomato, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole
–Lay one tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and sprinkle evenly with cheese and any other ingredients of your choice on top. Lay a second tortilla on top and place into the microwave for about 45–50 seconds. Once the cheese is completely melted, you can remove the quesadilla from the microwave, cut into fourths, dip into your favorite side, and enjoy!
Source: College Express